If you are looking for a simple and yummy treat to share with friends, this Easy Rolo Turtles recipe is for you! You’ll only need pretzels, rolos, pecans, and 15 minutes.
First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Place some parchment paper on a baking tray, and begin laying out as many pretzels as you’d like. I started with them spaced out, but ended up placing them right up against each other when I realized I didn’t have to worry about them sticking together like cookies or anything along those lines. The more the merrier!
The hardest part of this recipe is unwrapping all the Rolos! I may have eaten a couple in the process…
Place the Rolos on top of the pretzels.
Pop the tray in your preheated oven for 4 minutes. They don’t have to be melted down into puddles. See how glossy they look? That’s about as melted as you need.
Press a pecan onto the Rolo until it fills out the pretzel.
Eat one while it’s warm, just because. But put the rest of them in the fridge to set! After they have hardened up a bit, I found that they are best eaten room temp. Enjoy!
Easy Rolo Turtles
Rolo chocolate and caramel candies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place as many pretzels as you’d like out on the tray.
3. Top each pretzel with a Rolo, and place the tray in the oven for 4 minutes.
4. Press pecans into the melted candy.
5. Chill in the fridge to set, then take them out and store at room temp.