This morning I’m addressing envelopes for party invitations. Soon we’ll be on a riverboat on Lake Austin, celebrating our marriage with friends, and I cannot wait! I loved picking out all of the stationary details, I get a little obsessed…
- Return address stamp design by my good friend Charly, and made by Capitol Rubber Stamp in Austin, TX. (only $12!)
- Cute floral forever stamps. Thanks, USPS.
- Fancy teal pen and green stamp ink purchased from HobLob.
- Invites designed by me.
- “Sage” A2 Envelopes from Paper Source.
- And I included my coffee, ’cause it’s important.
>> Some details are blurred. Don’t want any party crashers!